Tal como suenan

- Como cuándo me atropellaron con una escutre...

...


Refiriéndose a los Coruños

[Aixi]

5.10.09

XVIII

· I'm gonna show you something really special. This is where our doughter o gay son will sleep.


·· Just get over, Blair. My hole life I've been holding over back to protect your feelings and, do you know what? It's not my fault you're so insecure. I'm just tired of hold back myself back so I don't avoid to shine you . From now on, I'm gonna be who I am, and if you can support that without been thereating
or competitive, then great. If not...


· Glee's cool
·· The Dark S's a fuckin' idol
··· Jennifer's Body's just a lively Megan Fox's book


No, si lo mío es vicio.


Soy una chica de palabra
:









me[again]

1 comentario:

  1. gleeee mola mucho! :D
    (yo soy seguidora de medio cast en twitter!)

    Dark S es una cargante de cojones ¬¬'
    que no quiere decir que B en todos sus momentos no lo sea...


    secho acabó de ver ahora mismo jennifers... xD

    ResponderEliminar